Friday 26 July 2013

Mouthwatering

This card was sent off recently for a young relative's birthday. It's made using Whisper White, Pool Party and Primrose Petals cardstocks and DSP.  The sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso using the Perfectly Penned set , and the spots are from an old set called Big Bold Birthday.  The centrepiece is cut using a Labels Collection Framelit, and the heart is punched out using the cute Small Heart Punch. Icypoles are from the Mouthwatering set, using Pool Party, Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals, with Crumb Cake sticks. If I were to make this card again I'd use the heat tool to emboss the sentiment and spots just to lift the card.  Now I actually have the Proper Heat Tool, this would be no problem, but at the time I made it, heat embossing meant tongs, asbestos mat and fire brigade on standby! Now I can give any card a leisurely heat-wave from the comfort of my armchair. Too easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment